21 janvier 2007

Dick in a Box

2 commentaires:

  1. Quelle bonne idée ! Voilà qui nous fera faire des économies pour la Saint Valentin qui approche. Merci qui ? Merci Skyman !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey girl I got somethin' real important to give you
    So just sit down and listen
    Girl you know we've been together such a long long time (such a long time)
    And now I'm ready to lay it on the line
    (Wooow) You know it's Christmas and my heart is open wide
    Gonna give you something so you know what's on my mind
    A gift real special, so take off the top
    Take a look inside -- it's my dick in a box
    Not gonna get you a diamond ring
    That sort of gift don't mean anything
    Not gonna get you a fancy car
    Girl ya gotta know you're my shining star
    Not gonna get you a house in the hills
    A girl like you needs somethin' real
    Wanna get you somethin' from the heart
    Somethin' special girl
    It's my dick in a box, my dick in a box babe
    [ Lyrics found on http://www.metrolyrics.com ]

    It's my dick in a box, my dick in a box girl
    See I'm wise enough to know when a gift needs givin' (yeah)
    And I got just the one, somethin' to show ya that you are second to none
    To all the fellas out there with ladies to impress
    It's easy to do just follow these steps
    1: Cut a hole in a box
    2: Put your junk in that box
    3: Make her open the box
    And that's the way you do it
    It's my dick in a box... my dick in a box babe
    It's my dick in a box, my dick in a box girl
    Christmas; dick in a box
    Hanukkah; dick in a box
    Kwanzaa; a dick in a box
    Every single holiday a dick in a box
    Over at your parent's house a dick in a box
    Mid day at the grocery store a dick in a box
    Backstage at the CMA's a dick in a box (yeah-wow-wow-wow-wow-wow)
    A dick in a box, a dick in a box, a dick in a box...

    RépondreSupprimer